Welcome to Arizona Dumpster Rentals
Arizona Dumpster Rentals is the perfect company for all your waste management needs. We have a variety of dumpsters available, so you can choose the size that best fits your needs. Once you fill up our dumpsters with construction or renovation debris, we’ll take them away and dispose of it legally at landfills and recycling centers near you. You don’t need to worry about permits or getting in trouble with environmental regulations — Arizona Dumpster Rentals will handle everything! Give us a call to schedule your delivery today!
Why Choose Us
– We have a variety of dumpsters available, so you can choose the size that best fits your needs.
– Once you fill up our dumpsters with construction or renovation debris, we’ll take them away and dispose of it legally at landfills and recycling centers near you.
– You don’t need to worry about permits or getting in trouble with environmental regulations — Arizona Dumpster Rentals will handle everything!
You’re ready for a new look around your home but want to preserve what’s already there? With Arizona Dumpster Rentals, anything is possible! We offer affordable rates on all sizes of rental dumpsters from small 20 yard containers perfect for residential renovations to large bins (40 yards) ideal for major projects.
Locations We Serve
We mainly serve residential and commercial customers in the East Valley Arizona area.
- Apache Junction
- Queen Creek
– Rental dumpsters are ideal for construction and demolition projects.
– They’re also perfect for remodeling or redecorating a residential home, as well as any other type of small project where you want to keep the mess contained in one area while it’s being completed.
– For larger jobs like house demolitions or renovations, we offer up to 40 yard containers that can accommodate most major needs!
No matter what size your job may be Arizona Dumpster Rentals has an application suited just for you: from our smallest 20 cubic foot container all the way up to our largest 40 cubic yard units; whether you need something smaller than a typical garbage bin or if your site requires more space consider renting with us.
To determine the size of the dumpster you will need, you need to gauge the amount, type, and total weight of the waste you will generate. You can talk to your contractor about it, or you can call us to help you choose what size of dumpster you need.
If you already have a ballpark figure of the amount of garbage you will need to dump, you can choose one of the four sizes available.
Our 5-yard dumpster is ideal for small demolition jobs, landscaping projects, and deck renovations. It has a dimension of 11’ x 4’ x 4’ and can easily fit right in your driveway or yard, and has a capacity of one ton. It also has a low profile that makes it easy to load any waste in it.
It can handle the following:
- Whole or demolished bricks and concrete slabs
- Small trees, grass, and weeds
- Soil, dirt, gravel, and small rocks
- Small tools and junk
Our 10-yard dumpster is ideal for room, kitchen, and basement renovation and construction projects. It has a dimension of 12’ x 8’ x 4’ and can hold a ton.
Most of our customers select this size as it can handle the following:
- Renovation and construction debris
- Demolished heavy countertops
- Leftover drywall and scraps
- Tree branches, trimmings, and trunks
- Roofing shingles, insulation materials, and wood planks
Our 15-yard dumpster is ideal for disposing of huge pieces of furniture, appliances, and debris. It has a dimension of 12’ x 8’ x 5.5’ and can hold up to two tons of garbage. This site is mostly used in small construction sites and disaster cleanup.
It can handle the following:
- Demolished and discarded countertops, furniture, and appliance
- Huge debris and slabs
- Broken trees and poles
- Fire and construction debris
Our 20-yard dumpster is ideal for house and commercial space remodeling, building, and flipping projects. Note that this has a dimension of 12’ x 8’ x 7’, and anything bigger than this will be challenging to place on a driveway or yard.
It can hold more than two tons of garbage, and our customers rent it for medium-sized construction projects. It can handle:
- Construction, remodeling, and renovation waste
- Large pieces of furniture and appliances
- Walling, ceiling, and flooring panels
How to Get Your Rental Dumpster
Contact Us and Learn More About the Service
You can reach out to order your rental dumpster. Speak with one of our team members, and they will assist with the technicalities of renting a dumpster bin.
Choose the Size of Your Rental Dumpster Bin
During the call, you can specify the dumpster bin size yourself or ask us which is the best size for your situation.
Schedule Your Order
Once everything is set, you will tell us the date and time when you need your dumpster. We will deliver it on time, so ensure that your driveway, yard, or the place you want the dumpster to be placed is unobstructed.
Request Dumpster Pick Up
When you are done using our dumpster, call us. We will pick up the dumpster and dispose of its contents.
Satisfaction Guaranteed Service
Arizona Dumpster Rentals guarantees that renting a dumpster from us will be a smooth experience for you. We always make sure that every size is always available, and we promise you that it will arrive on time. We even deliver the same day you order and on Saturdays as well.
We use care whenever we place our bins on our customer’s yard or driveway. Aside from that, you would not need to worry about legalities and permits since we will take care of it on your behalf. Once you fill your dumpster, we will pick it up and deliver it to the nearest landfill or recycling center.
We are the best dumpster rental company in East Arizona. You can rely on us when it comes to rental roll-off dumpsters. To get started and to schedule your rental dumpster, call us and ask for an estimate or use the form on this website to get your dumpster right away.